01 July 2007

This blog

has very little substance. I have just realized this after seeing that there are six videos in a row (featuring a dramatic prairie dog, a man playing music from the hit 80's band a-ha with his hands making fart noises, and Chris Farley in a basketball uniform.) This string of meaningless videos is only broken by a picture of Joakim Noah doing his best Bozo the Clown impression.

Do not visit this blog in an attempt to gain any kind of knowledge, wisdom or insight. Those on such a quest, please just quietly move on. Try this.

5 comments:

Mike West said...

LOL! I often prefer funny and interesting over knowledge, wisdom and insight. I like your blog very much. The blog you refer us to can wear me out at times. Keep doing what you do best; giving us what interests you - things like the dramatic prairie dog. I'll take that over a 1 hour debate on "is church relevant?" any day. Blog on my son! Send us a link occasionally on new music or even old music you like.

Chris Goeppner said...

the very reason i have yer blog on my blogroll! and the fact that your an amrican hero flying planes in a major war, that gives you some bonus points.

Lyndsey said...

Did dad really just use "LOL"
Wow...

Anonymous said...

ROFL! What cracks me up is it took so long to recognize the pattern. Don't change a thing, J BUB!

J Dub said...

Dad's "LOL" only trumped by Uncle Rick's "ROFL". That is awesome.