19 April 2007

If you do Podcasts...


Check this one out. I'm sure some of you are already in on this one, but this is some good stuff. The Village Church, outside of Dallas, and their lead pastor, Matt Chandler, have some of the best sermons I've heard.

In the Itunes Store, just type in "Matt Chandler" in the search box..."Village Church" works too. Check out the Ecclesiastes series...it will change you. Chandler does not mess around, he does not mince words, and that's really refreshing, if you ask me. If you're not into the Podcast thing but still know how to use the Internet (you are looking at this page by the way...), then try this.

Thanks to my brother Andrew Cornell for turning me on to this, sometime last spring or summer, I think.

4 comments:

Mike West said...

"he does not mince words, and that's really refreshing" ....AMEN! Nice series on probably the most relevant book of the Bible.

Lyndsey said...

Did you get to his family values series yet? His sermon on missional living is amazing!

Justin said...

I'll have to check this guy out. If you like a guy who doesn't mince words, check out John Piper. www.desiringgod.org. He is one of my favorites (besides my dad!)

Anonymous said...

I have been enjoying Matt for a few months now. I enjoyed his series on Hebrews and Ecclesiastes. I also recommend Mark Driscoll.