21 April 2007

I reckon I got tagged

By Chris Goeppner. So I hereby tag the only other 3 readers of my blog: Dad, Uncle Rick and Bryon.


What’s the most fun work you've ever done, and why?
--Flying jets. The work I'm doing now. It's been my dream job since I was like in third grade.

Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did.
--Fly fish.

Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting off.
--Buy a boat.

What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why?
--Golf--I love playing, and it's way more fun when you're not mad for four hours every time you go.
--Play the guitar--why not?

If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn?
--It's gotta be Jesus. I mean come on. I would want to learn everything, really.

What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
--Laid-back, honest, determined

List two words you wish described you:
--Outgoing, organized

What are your top three passions?
--Christ, UK sports, flying

5 comments:

Bryonm said...

Dude:

Are there tag backs in this game? I already did this one.

J Dub said...

Oh. That's fine, you can tag back. I just figured no one else would see it, so I picked you.

Carry on.

Lyndsey said...

Justin in a nutshell

Anonymous said...

I'm too old for tag. If I haven't done it by now, I probably won't do it. But who knows? About the boat - the two happiest days of your life are the day you buy it and the day you sell it. However, always encourage your friends and family to buy one. That way you can enjoy it without the hassles of owning it. That holds true for lake cabins, beach houses, and airplanes also. The voice of experience . . .

J Dub said...

You are wise, Uncle Rick. You are wise.

I still want that boat. And a plane now that you mention it. Maybe I can get one of those pontoon planes in the Alaskan bush.