16 March 2007

Music good enough for Jack Bauer



So I discovered this band after seeing them on Leno. Rocco Deluca and the Burden. They're the first band signed on Kiefer Sutherland's label, Ironworks. An alternative type band with a lead singer (Rocco obviously) that sounds a little like Jeff Buckley and plays a dobro. Yep, a dobro.


They've got a bluesy sound that sets them apart from most other bands out there today. Check out their first single, "Colorful," as they play it live on Jimmy Kimmel. Check out "Soul" too. Their first album, I Trust You to Kill Me, is on Itunes. I own it, and it rocks.

3 comments:

Mike West said...

I like it! Thanks for the heads up.

m brunjes said...

If it is good enough for Bauer it is good enough for me.

Anonymous said...

You are correct sir, this album is great. Also check out the Low Stars. Reminiscint of CSNY.