03 April 2006

(I)Tunes




I'm going to copy off of a post on Chris Goeppner's blog (http://geppapa.blogspot.com/). Music is something that takes up a lot of my time (and money). I'm a sucker for new and different music and will often get several new albums before I've even listened to other recently acquired albums. There are songs on my Ipod I haven't even listened to yet (I learn this everytime I do the Shuffle Songs thing). Anyway...here's my list of good music I've been listening to recently. Some of these bands are new to me, and I'd like to share them with you.

+Ben Kweller - Sha Sha
+David Crowder Band - The Lime CD
+Death Cab For Cutie - Plans
+Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
+Better Than Ezra - Live At the House of Blues, New Orleans
+Convoy - Black Licorice
+The Derek Trucks Band - Songlines
+Dispatch - Bang Bang
+Jack Johnson - Sing-a-longs and Lullabies For the Film Curious George
+John Mayer Trio - Try!
+Wilco - Kicking Television: Live In Chicago

I'd like to see some more lists...post 'em if you got 'em.

1 comment:

Chris Goeppner said...

i love mayer! have you ever seen his tv show? he only had 1 episode, but it was brilliant!