30 December 2005

Probably the best band ever


I just wanted to let everyone (all 6 of you) know about a great band. The North Mississippi Allstars
  • website
  • are awesome. Two skinny white guys and a big ole black dude playing some unique mix of Southern rock, funk, blues, and sometimes even rap. And I even loved this band before I lived in Mississippi. "Electric Blue Watermelon" is their best album, to pick just one, but you can't go wrong with any of them. If you don't think this band is the greatest band ever, I will fight you.

  • A small sample...

  • Oh, you want more?

  • Acoustic = nice.

  • A little bit softer now
  • 2 comments:

    Chris Goeppner said...

    gotta band for ya..........
    www.mofro.net
    florida cracker music, you'll dig it.

    J Dub said...

    I think I like. Thanks.