30 December 2005

Blogging a waste of time?

I've been informed by a good friend of mine that there are much more productive ways to spend your time than by writing on a blog. I learned this as I was eating reheated pizza and watching a bowl game on TV. Creating my blog is the most productive thing I've done today. I was a bit offended. I mean, this is my first day of blogging and all. Talk about raining on my parade.

Is blogging an unwise way to spend your time? If so, I'm going to start a coalition to ban them. All of you who are now reading this blog (six people) join me now. We will abolish blogs, if they are indeed a waste of time. Now that would be productive.

4 comments:

Mike West said...

Some would say watching Ron Burgundy while sipping on grapefruit juice is a waste of time. If your first day of bogging is any indication of how interesting your blog will be - it is not a waste of time.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like that friend may have been having a bad day. I think you should cut her some slack, especially after she burned that hot pocket and is going hungry. Low blood sugar will make you say things you don't mean!

Chris Goeppner said...

blogging, a great way to let it all out. its like when you have gas and you have to hold it, when yer alone.........you just let it all out.

Bryonm said...

Keep on blogging. Write about what gets you jazzed. Write often. You'll havce a blast and make a bunch of new friends that can actually (most of the time) communicate :)